Monday, February 13, 2006

Cafe Sevilla -- La rencontre

Jash (Kawa) and I, after a wonderdul day of playing frisbee in Balboa Park decided to go to Cafe Sevilla, San Diego for a refreshing and well earned Margarita.
There, the atmosphere seemed well suited for our mood of the night--Crazy!!!

Quickly, we found ourselves downstairs showing off our Salsa skills. By then, the Gin tonic had the best of me, I had the best of the Salsa though.

One margarita, Three Gin Tonic later, time had come to seize the floor. Target locked and in sight, I am surely moving without fear, my wingman (Jash) on my side, my confidence is up, I feel on the top of the world as usual (narcissist?). Jash took care of Judy, the terrain is now clear to attack.

Storming "a la zorro" in front of this beauty, I make sure I dont miss my "mise en scene". First impression is crucial in those delicate times. Surely she is impressed, I could see it in her eyes, target has been hit.

Her name: Shirin.

The rest is history in the making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home